Sunday, June 22, 2008

GET SMART!







On the 19th June 08, didi, sopa – new met fren and me went to pavilion to have a cup of coffe at starbucks – after having a very tiring day at klcc doin nothing. Bfore watcing the muvi , I went to watch The Happening - TGV klcc, which I can say a very frustration to watch a muvi like that which is acted by the gorgeous Mark Wahlberg - the main attraction of the story. I don’t want to say anything bout The Happening bcos I am very quite sure that some of u are very intrigued to watch the muvi due to the excellent trailer – those who design the trailer of Happening have done a very good lie! Ceth.it's M.Shaymalan anyway! Back to my main point here which is The Smart. I can say that the muvi is so hilarious, smart, intelligent and brilliant! Dem I love the muvi so much! The combination of Anne Hathaway and Steve Carell make the story so lively and funny! No point for me to explain evything here bcos U SHUD GO AND WATCH “GET SMART” by urself! It is highly recommended by me! Hehehe. Btw, the moment the story started, the whole cinema laughed continuously till the end of the story. U see what I mean here rite? Enjoy!



No comments: