Thursday, November 6, 2008

yeap i did it for the 2nd time and it went so well!

comrades, yesterday i had successfully donor my blood with flying color! yay! bleh ke gne bnd tu di sini.huuu..two years ago when i donored my blood for the first time, i fainted in front of my rumah tumpang.thx to my rumah tumpang geng, they menaged to save me ontime! i was a bit nervous to get thru the process for the 2nd time but i did! yay! btw the jarum was bigger this time! so i decided to shut my eyes when the nurse stuck the needle in my fair hand..haha..ok then..i'm off to K.L. yay! da abes mark paper! yay!

2 comments:

heliocentrism said...

selamat ke org amek darah ko nih??
muahahahaha..

nanti org yg dpt darah ko tu jadik weng. kwang3

LyD M.R said...

ceth..darahku sesuci air mata bayi..geli jew! aku mane weng! aku wengwengwengweng(cam bunyik ambulan tu!)