Thursday, February 19, 2009

THE CALLING..haha

Hey peeps! I really need a rest I guess. Being so occupied with my endless school’s responsibility (guess that I have become one of my principal’s reliable figure! Ting2!) I’m not so sure whether I am dedicated or forced to be soooo into my career. Let’s have a sneak preview on what I have gone through and will go through:

  • 12-16 Feb 09 –

A national leadership course at SBPi K.Tganu (at least I got the chance to meet Suria that day! Yay!)

  • 18 Feb 09 - School’s Sports Day (the sun’s ray had jovially burnt my skin!)

  • 19 – 21 Feb 09 – Benchmark Visit to K.L (most of the teachers will be involved)

  • 26-28 Feb 09 – Prefect’s leadership course in Perlis

(I know it will be tiring! Demmm!)

  • March – leadership course, Penang - debate competition…

The list goes on actually…but I’m too tired to state the place I will have to go throughout this year. Yep I will be scattering over the country throughout this year! Yaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!! (in an exhausted tone…)

p/s: Jip, I’ll be going to SEMESTI in the early of April!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and im coming with u to SEMESTI.. semestinye...