Saturday, December 8, 2007

untuk sehari lagi...

the below poem is produced by me last wik.ingt nk post aritu tpi terlupe..the poem is dedicated to my beloved friends.. so enjoy it!



For one more day…


Days come and go

still I can’t let go the thoughts of you.

The pouring rain ached my heart

by it’s single drop on the roof


The memory keeps lingering

As I realize

How shamed it was to waste

Every second we had before


We used to laugh, to cry, to share

everything

But there were times we just left things

unspoken…


It all has gone away…

No more YOU

No more ME

No more US


Regression of the

wasted chances

and disregard appreciations

Become the remembrance of my day…


Though...I’ve learned that

The destiny has bring us together

The destiny has done us apart…

If only I could have one more day…


OUT.

1 comment:

pjOyrawks said...

u can b a great poet 1day:) love dis.. wat lg byk2 beepsys!!