Wednesday, November 7, 2007

the end doesn't seems so real...

hmpph...cane nk start ni..this my first time here. i do need support and guidance to work on this (i have problem signing in just now bcos i forgot my password! erkkhhh...). expressing thots thru writing is a good actvity to be involved (having an internet connection at home is a bonus then cos u can update ur blog everyday!)..no offense for those who disagree..plus it can improved ur writing, grammar and vocab! (wow what an educational benefits this can be..i've been exposed to think educationally for 5 years..so dont blame me!)..the title doenn't seems suaitable with this writng rite..so what?! it's my blog! my stomache is singing rite now. so i better off. OUT

2 comments:

irArOx said...

waaaaa!!! wani....!!!finally!!!! hehehe... gud job! =p

LyD M.R said...

hehheheheeh..sb tu la aku malas toles..toles je mst glemer nye..muahahaha..thx.nk gi mkn ni!