Friday, November 23, 2007

What would U do? (another wh-Question..hehhe)

frankly..i wrote this blog few days bfore..errrr..okke

when i was sitting on the couch - of course at my home- this particular thots jumpd out from my memory box a.k.a kotak memori which made me a feel a bit down (dgn nada berbisik..which means that the tots really hurt me deeply..uuuuu..scary...)

cam nk becerite plak..it's my blog..ske ati la kn..the story begin like this..once upon a time..nahh..cliche! cani actually, i have known this particular indvd, so called a fren, for quite a few years.from not knowing anything about each other, we developed to be so closed..ye ke????..ragu2 skit..tpi biaselah..time passd by ppl change..so do us..Why do all good things come to an end.best lagu tu! u shud listen to it!

of course many things cntributed kpd kerenggangan kami..i'm not blamin anyone for this..it's to explain this actually bcos ppl wouldnt undsrtand what has really happen actually..to make it short..canila that person above lemme name that person "A"...has tortured my feeling so much..a mite b unconcious with the action..but sumtimes A gone beyond the limit and i cant take it! see i've told ya our predicament is complicated!
as i said earlier the things that A 've done which hurt me badly is when A start talking bad about my family! A ngumpat my family to toher person and thaht person told me.huh! A dun have the rite to do so eventho A knew me for years.A never knoe how my family is..like the saying u never know others cndition until u wear the same shoes! to talk bad on others family is a bad bad bad bad bad attitude to be practiced! xyah pon..u dun have to do that. MYOB is netter rite?
well what have i done with A?..hmmmphhh...i've done notin except for keeping evrytin to myself...hmmm..but in way i punished A..cey ye ye je..A is still my fren but i nver let that friendhip room in my heart for A..you got what i mean rite???yeaahhh....at firsti feel like killng A when i knew the story..but as i think deeper..no use in doing that..nothing going to change..thing has happened..i hope it happened for a reason..huhhu..btw it's A's lost and waste.not mine.hahha...self console tol..A never treasure and appreciate me as a fren kot..so y bother???no use to hold a grudge lagipon...no use...ignoring A is the best action to do! yayyyy!! yup kitorng still keep in touch but what A has done reallt taught me a lesson..to b someone more patience and more rational..i think..hahha..i'm at fault too i think..it's better to reflect everything back at me first before i blame anyone else...well it really improved my self, makes me feel better...i always ask myself..am i doing the right thing??? hard to answer rite??? i know..well lets embrace the truth! no use living in denial!let bygone be bygone..i'll always rmmber the tragedy as a reminder!..lets make the world a better place to live! hahhhaaa..bnynye mmbebel!
OUT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh..dats mean..u dont talk bad thgs bout any person behind their back. ak ak aaa..dats a no no. i hv just ditched dat kind of fren from life. oh n twas a relief. no matter how bad we thnk dat sum1 is..it doesnt make it ok to go n tell it 2 sumbody else. lesson learned? good! hee.

*irarox*