Sunday, November 11, 2007

KUANTAN!






I went way back to kuantan yesterday after 4 years leaving that memorable place...i was so excited when my frens (nik, aimi, ejie n fadli) suggested going to kuantan on a sudden decision. So yesterday morning, we convoyed (two cars) there and arrived at lunch our time…after filling up our empty stomach we headed to Telok Cempedeak...Yes T.C...haihhh...the memory of having our (sekilau teslians, class of 02/03) final trip there lingers freshly in my mind when I walked along the beach…coudnt stop myself from feeling gloomy..haih..i wish I cud be with others on that particular time..well back to reality..the place hasn’t changed much. still the same which is kewl. Except for the paid car park..i had so much fun there reminiscing my long gone memory...never tot that I can visit the place bfore I leave everything..my 5 years role as a TESL studnt i mean...zillions of thx to nik, aimi, ejie n fadli for helding this wonderful trip! time to sleep i guess..OUT.

No comments: