Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Made me think...

yo yo! heh. the story i'm about to write is a true story..hehhe..apoda.. it happened when i was having my dinner at the kedai lilin with my fren manja..we were so lapar bcos we only had our last meal 7hours ago..we sat at the table while waiting for our food. sitting beside our table were a group of youngsters; their appearance are like a normal ppl and they are nicely dressed. they didnt make any noise from thier table. at first i tot that they were having dicussion in a low voice but when i looked closely-in a far distance-i was quite stunned as they used sign language; they r mute and deaf...simultaneously, it made me think how blessed i am to be gifted with the ability to hear and to vocal out my thots compared to this group of ppl.my mind keep winding as i rewind how have i utilized these gifts. was it to be grateful..to complaint or to talk about others' bad..the scene really made me think how lucky i am to be a normal person (with no disability so far..Alhmdulillah..) ..well that is life..we'll never feel what others' feel until we are in the same shoes..give more expect less! OUT.

No comments: